Inbound marketing is most cost effective and quickest way to start getting better and more leads.
Xselleo is different from many other agencies because of our commitment to results, integration of sales performance with inbound marketing strategies, and passion for working with companies that understand how inbound marketing will forever change the way they do business.
We don’t think inbound marketing should replace salespeople. A good inbound marketing campaign allows salespeople to know when to call and what is of most interest to the prospect. Good inbound gives the seller x-ray vison, and super strength to move the sales process along and close more deal.
Our inbound marketing consultants provide several types of consulting, advising and strategy services for different customers. Your inbound consultant works on behalf of your company to provide objective, data-based recommendations and consultation.
Xselleo has been instrumental in helping us build an incredible lead generating machine through our Adwords and remarketing campaigns. Working with Reno and his team has been a pleasure; with their guidance, we have enjoyed having an increase in lead flow, tremendous efficiency, and a very solid ROI.
Some of our inbound marketing capabilities include:
- Comprehensive CRM technology
- Conversion-Driven, Brand and User-Experience Design
- Inbound Website Design and Development
- Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Automation and Sales Enablement
- Search Engine Optimization (White Hat)
- Social Media Strategy, Implementation and Management
- Targeted Inbound Marketing Campaigns
- Email Marketing and Lead Nurturing
- Search Engine Marketing, PPC, Retargeting
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Audit
- Content Strategy and Asset Development
- Buyer Persona and Buyer’s Journey Development
- HubSpot onboarding, training and management
- Marketing collateral design and development
- Marketing communications (internal and external)
It is important that your inbound consultant possess the capacity and skill set to quantify the value impact and return on investment of their fee and their recommendations.
An expert consultant should be able to provide with:
- A comprehensive analysis
- A comprehensive strategy
- Detailed action plan
- Onboarding, training and long-term advising
- A clear and concise quantitative value impact analysis and ROI